Do you have an NQT working in your school?
If you have, you will need an Appropriate Body to ensure you comply with the DFE statutory responsibilities for NQT induction. NQT South West are pleased to offer an online approach to managing your NQT induction. Registration and termly assessments are completed online making the process easy to manage.
Our core NQT package includes:
- Registration with the Teaching Regulation Agency (TRA)
- Free training for NQT Induction Tutor
- Free places for NQTs at the NQT Annual Conference
- NQT South West Induction handbook and a handbook for NQTs
- Quality assurance of assessment forms, against the Teachers’ Standards
- Quality Assurance visits
- Phone/email support for Head Teachers and NQT Induction Tutors
- Clear and supportive advice where NQTs are at risk of failure with advice on appropriate intervention packages for the NQT
- Support for decisions on the outcome of statutory induction for NQTs
Deadlines for NQT registrations 2019/2020
Autumn term 4 October 2019
Spring term 19 February 2020
Summer term 20 May 2020
Appropriate Body core package fees
The charge per NQT is £230. We provide a 10% discount for schools or MATs registering 5 or more NQTs, and a rate of £200 per NQT for 10 or more NQTs.
Fees for NQTs moving school/college part-way through Induction:
Registration: £50 Per Assessment period: £60
How to register your NQTs
Schools who are already registered with NQTSW can register new NQTs directly by adding them onto NQT Manager. Go to your school information page and select ‘Register an NQT’. The agreement at the start of the registration is the same as completing our Service Level Agreement below. All new registrations will then be authorised by us as the Appropriate Body before access is granted to the NQT’s account.
Alternatively please complete one registration form per NQT and one Service Level Agreement per school. The downloads below are in pdf format; if you would prefer word documents please email us: email@example.com