Do you have an NQT working in your school?
If you have, you will need an Appropriate Body to ensure you comply with the DFE statutory responsibilities for NQT induction. NQT South West are pleased to offer an online approach to managing your NQT induction. Registration and termly assessments are completed online making the process easy to manage.
Our core NQT package includes:
- Registration with the Teaching Regulation Agency (TRA)
- Free place at the NQT Annual Conference (to be held online/face to face in Spring 2021) on Early Career Needs including Wellbeing, Behaviour and Curriculum
- Webinar for NQTs on their induction period entitlements and an introduction to NQT Manager
- Free online training for new NQT Induction Tutors
- NQT handbooks for NQTs, Induction Tutors
- NQT handbooks for NQTs, Induction Tutors and Headteachers
- Quality assurance of assessment forms, against the Teachers’ Standards
- Quality Assurance visits
- Phone/email support for Headteachers and NQT Induction Tutors
- Clear and supportive advice where NQTs are at risk of failure with advice on appropriate intervention packages for the NQT*
- Support for decisions on the outcome of statutory induction for NQTs
- Free NQT CPD package
*intervention packages will incur on additional cost
Deadlines for NQT registrations 2020/21
Autumn term 14 October 2020
Spring term 3 February 2021
Summer term 12 May 2021
Appropriate Body core package fees
£250 per NQT. This includes the NQT CPD package and NQT induction.
Please contact email@example.com for pricing queries.
*Special Offer : RQT CPD*
All schools registered with us for NQT Appropriate Body services can sign their RQTs up to our CPD programme 2020/21 for just £10 per RQT.
Fees for NQTs moving school/college part-way through Induction:
Registration: £ 55 Per Assessment period: £ 65
How to register your NQTs
Schools who are already registered with NQTSW can register new NQTs directly by adding them onto NQT Manager. Go to your school information page and select ‘Register an NQT’. The agreement at the start of the registration is the same as completing our Service Level Agreement below. All new registrations will then be authorised by us as the Appropriate Body before access is granted to the NQT’s account.
Alternatively please complete one registration form per NQT and one Service Level Agreement per school. The downloads below are in pdf format; if you would prefer word documents please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org