EYFS & Primary Programme and Secondary Programme overview
We offer a bespoke CPD package for all NQTs from those teaching EYFS and Primary through to Secondary and Post-16.
What our CPD programme offers NQTs:
- The opportunity to train with Specialist Leaders of Education who are currently outstanding specialists and who are at the cutting edge of education but also have current experience applying their knowledge in the modern classroom
- Learn from leading educationalists who are at the forefront of local and national agenda
- Receive training on key elements of the teacher standards, receive expert input on cross curricular issues and have an opportunity to visit colleagues in an Outstanding school
- Begin the year with an inspiring and informative conference, celebrating and supporting the start of your journey as a successful teacher
- New for 2020/21 – FREE CPD, a subscription to the Walkthrus personal development resource pack, a copy of the Walkthrus book and online/face to face CPD sessions for Primary and Secondary.
NQT Annual Conference
NQT Conference TBC dates and speakers for 2020/21.
2020/2021 Our core package price is £250 per NQT. This includes the Appropriate Body services for NQT induction and the NQT CPD package outlined in the programme.
Fees for schools wishing to register NQTs on a temporary contract of less than 3 terms, or for NQTs joining your school part way through the year, are £55 for registration and £65 per assessment period.
Please email email@example.com to confirm correct pricing for you.
Schools currently signed up with NQT SW can book online via NQT Manager – go to your available courses. New schools can register for places by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
NQT Induction Tutor Training
NQT Induction Tutor Training – date to be arranged